- 1 malteser I'm guessing this has something to do with the Malteser cake I make regularly?
- melsh Fair enough! :)
- wordles of nt prayers Plenty of Wordles on my blog, but I've never made one of a prayer, NT or otherwise. Interesting idea, though!
- "i miss him" Well, OK, that fits in with one of my art journal pages for Learn Something New Every Day this year
- counterfeit smash books Not sure about this one! I've never done the Counterfeit Kits; neither have I ever had a Smash Book!
- decorated frames This probably leads people to a tutorial of mine from 3 years ago...
- doing a mirror with paper frames ...and this to the same tutorial as above!
- griffith observatory weight on mars Ah yes, of course, I did write a post about our visit to the Griffith Observatory and shared photos of what my weight would be on each planet
- life isn't always beautiful This would link to a layout I shared back in 2010 - the layout and post both had this title
- looking for reasons to be offended ???!!! Absolutely no idea!!!
My foot and ankle are improving every day; thank you all for your continued sympathetic and supportive messages :) I'd hoped to be back at work today but I'd underestimated how debilitating a sprain can be - and getting around crowded classrooms, supervising lively children, and generally doing a teaching job to the best of my ability, is not really possible when I'm still needing crutches on hand, can't stand for long without feeling rather uncomfortable, and my foot is too swollen and bruised to put a shoe onto it :( I'm disappointed, but I'm being sensible. No point rushing back when I can't do my job properly and when it might risk causing worse damage!
And the photos from yesterday's post?
Yes, I was indeed Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz :) And well done to those of you who figured out that The Boy was Twoflower from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series! I'm glad some of you recognised The Luggage lol - the trouble that gave us to put together!!