This meme first appeared over at Chunkychooky, and I've seen it popping up on quite a few blogs since - here are my answers:
4 things that I always carry
1. Mobile phone - I hate being uncontactable
2. Keys - well, OK, a couple of times I've forgotten to carry them...
3. Camera - for Project 365 pics and any other moments that catch my attention
4. There's nothing else that I *always* carry, but I've usually got my handbag with me, too
4 things that are in my bedroom
1. A bookcase - there aren't many rooms in my house that *don't* have a bookcase!
2. A pile of clean, dry and neatly folded washing that hasn't yet been put away
3. A decorated canvas of our wedding
4. A box of toys that need to be sorted then sold or given away
4 things that I would like to do but haven’t done yet
1. Visit America
2. Visit Australia
3. Take a photography class (in person rather than online)
4. Meet Tim Holtz (well now, there's a thing....)
4 things that you don’t know about me (depending on who you are, reading this, obviously!)
1. I'm very messy. I'm rubbish at keeping things tidy and at putting away after myself
2. Despite this, I'm actually very organised most of the time
3. I'm like Jack Sprat - I can't stand eating fat and cut it off whatever meat I'm eating
4. I've never read War and Peace, but I've read Lord of the Rings at least four times
4 things I often wonder
1. What shall I cook for dinner?
2. Will The Girl ever stop having temper tantrums?
3. Will The Doctor be home soon?
4. Will anyone comment on this post?
hipster framelit winners…
2 hours ago