Imagine photo here!
19th October: The photo shows my diary on a particularly busy day! Here's what it included:
- Make sure The Boy has his tenor horn for his music lesson
- Take The Children to school
- Attend The Tomboy's class assembly
- Do Asda shop
- Phone Ruth to thank her for happy mail and arrange to meet up
- Put Asda shop away
- Remember to eat lunch!
- Tidy up before House Group
- Get The Children from school
- Take The Children to the dentist
- Attend The Tomboy's Parents' Evening
- Cook dinner
- Remember to eat dinner!
- Skype with The Children's The Cousin to wish him a happy birthday
- Host and lead House Group (while simultaneously getting The Children suppered and to bed)
- Skype with The Doctor, who was on a work trip to Paris
And I still managed to squeeze in making a layout for Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party!!