As well as my own Learn Something New Every Day project (final instalment coming tomorrow), I also recorded something The Boy learnt each day through September. I thought it would be a nice memory of his first month at secondary school :)
I had plans to make a little album for him during September, but the sad demise of my photo printer scuppered those plans for now :( (Time constraints would have been a problem even if the printer had survived, of course!) I will make one - I have papers, embellishments and album at the ready! - but I need to get the photos sorted first. (And find a few spare moments...) Meanwhile, here's a selection of things he learnt last month:
- I have bigger feet than anyone thought.
- Nana's carrots are the best carrots in the world.
- A lot about my new school - and how much I'm going to have to carry...
- Every fortnight, there's going to be a difficult Thursday.
- How great art is!
- What seeing a kingfisher in real life feels like.
- I've been chosen to join the choir.
- Jack has a beard.
- Cats like going to school!
- Herons can fish using bread.
This post was brought to you by Shimelle's 10 on the 10th