Thanks so much to those who expressed an interest in this project, which I first mentioned in this post. Here's how I suggest we do it:
- Visit the Big Picture Scrapbooking site and register for a free account if you don't already have one.
- Download the details of the All About Me project (it's free!)
- Allow yourself to be inspired by the project notes, but feel free to take it in any direction you choose.
- Make your project, photograph it and prepare a blog post to autopost at 6am GMT on Saturday 22nd May. (You can use this site to check what time this is for you. UK residents, remember that we're in BST so this will be 7am for us!)
- Once you're confident your project will be ready to share on 22nd May, add your details to the Linky on this post, and email me to confirm that you're in so I can set up the details of the blog hop. The deadline for signing up is Wednesday 19th May.
- Check your email on Thursday 20th May - I'll be in touch then with all the links involved, and in particular the details of the person you'll be linking to directly.
- Enjoy taking part and seeing what everyone else has made :-)
- If you love the project as it is and have access to the materials, then go for it! It's a lovely little mini-book, and once we start using our own supplies and applying our own style it would look different every time anyway!
- Or you may want to make an accordion mini-book without the tin, perhaps with a ribbon or some other alternative closure.
- Or you could make a different kind of mini-book, with or without the tin.
- Or you could make one or more scrapbook layouts, any size you choose, in answer to the prompts.
- Or you could go down the art journal, collage or painting route.
- You could go digi or hybrid or wholly card, paper and sticky fingers!
Any queries, anything that I haven't made clear, then please ask within the comments or contact me by email. And when you're ready, here's the Linky you need. Please enter your blog's name and address: